Current Mood: bouncy
Codependent: A House/Cuddy/Wilson Livejournal Community
31 August 2009 @ 04:47 pm
Welcome to codependent_hcw, a community celebrating the many and varied assets of House/Cuddy/Wilson on LiveJournal!
If you enjoy the complex relationship that exists between Dr. Gregory House, his best friend Wilson, and their boss Lisa Cuddy, then this is the place for you. Though we're still in the construction stages, our comm will be home to OT3-related spoilers, discussions, pic-spams, graphics, fics, videos, and much more. We look forward to you joining us but, before you do, there are a few rules to keep in mind...
1. This community is for House MD viewers who enjoy the amorphorous dynamic of House, Cuddy and Wilson. If you dislike any one of those three characters, this probably isn’t the place for you.
2. Membership is currently moderated. Though everyone is welcome to join, in order to avoid potential problems with trolls and spambots, we request that all prospective members have active journals with at least two public posts and something related to House MD listed under profile interests. If you have any questions or comments on this policy, please contact either co-mod, bonorattle or silent_snark .
3. We encourage the exchange of opinions and ideas—even those that differ—but please be respectful of fellow members. Flame wars and poking one another with sharp sticks will not be tolerated.
4. Since this is a group for OT3 enthusiasts, all posts should be related to either those characters or the actors portraying them. If you have a question about whether or not your post is appropriate, please ask.
5. All spoilers should be posted under a LJ cut. For the purposes of this comm, new episodes are considered spoilers until 24 hours after they air in the US.
6. Fandom should be fun. Any hateful, angry or provocational posts will be deleted by the mods without explanation.
7. Please use the “Not Safe for Work” tag for anything you wouldn’t want your grandmother or children to see.
8. Please make every attempt to credit the original source when posting photos, spoilers, interviews or links to the community.
9. Anyone found to be in violation of these rules will be dealt with at the mods’ discretion.
Thank you for your interest!